Audiences will remember when James Bond first requested a martini ‘shaken not stirred’ whilst aboard Auric Goldfinger’s private jet in Goldfinger (1964). Now nearly 60 years later, Smirnoff No. 21 – the original vodka used to make 007’s martini in Dr. No – will be featured during a key scene in No Time To Die, the 25th James Bond film, in cinemas from September 30.
Smirnoff vodka have launched the ‘There’s a Spy in Everyone’ campaign that consists of three spots that highlight how everyday people can find their inner spy to solve unique sets of circumstances over a Smirnoff No. 21 martini.
Enjoy Bond’s iconic drink at home ahead of the release of No Time To Die with Smirnoff’s recipe for the perfect martini.
– 50ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
– 12.5ml Dry Vermouth (15%)
– Lemon Zest
– Add ice and ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
– Shake and not stir as desired.
– Strain into a martini glass and garnish with the zest of a lemon.